Equity Producer Program
The Equity Producer Program is ideal for insurance agents that have at least one year experience selling personal lines products. They must be enthusiastic, a proven producer for an agency, and operate from an existing Enterprise Agent’s office. Equity Producers have a stake in their book and make industry-leading commission splits. While working for and learning from an Enterprise Agent, Producers also benefit from the following:
- Carrier appointments including binding authority
- Comparative rating software
- Agency management system (AMS)
- Back-office support
- All candidates are encouraged to submit a request form with their contact information.
- Upon receiving your request, a Pacific Crest Agent Advocate will call to discuss the program in detail within 24 hrs.
- All qualified candidates are vetted by the Pacific Crest review panel for approval.
- Upon approval and prior to signing the Enterprise Agent agreement, each candidate will be given ample time to review the documents and have their questions answered by an Agent Advocate.
- After signing the agreement, all new agents can expect to be contacted by the Pacific Crest staff within 24-48 hours to start the on-boarding process.
Please complete the form below to schedule a consultation with me about the Equity Producer Program.
Marcus Flesher / Agency Development Director