Enterprise Agent Program
The Enterprise Agent Program is reserved for insurance agents that have at least two years experience selling personal lines products. They must be enthusiastic, financially prepared to start their own business and expected to operate from a professional office space. Enterprise Agents own their book of business and make the highest commission splits in the industry all while having the freedom to run their agency as they see fit. Agents also benefit from the following:
- Carrier appointments including binding authority
- Comparative rating software
- Agency Management System (AMS)
- Back-office support
- All candidates are encouraged to submit a request form with their contact information.
- Upon receiving your request, a Pacific Crest Agent Advocate will call to discuss the program in detail within 24 hrs.
- All qualified candidates are vetted by the Pacific Crest review panel for approval.
- Upon approval, and prior to signing the Enterprise Agent agreement, each candidate will be given ample time to review the documents and have their questions answered by an Agent Advocate.
- After signing the agreement, all new agents can expect to be contacted by the Pacific Crest staff within 24-48 hours to start the on-boarding process.
Please complete the form below to schedule a consultation with me about the Enterprise Agent Program.
Marcus Flesher / Agency Development Director