The Enterprise Agent Program is reserved for insurance agents that have at least two years experience selling personal lines products. They should be enthusiastic, financially prepared to start their own business and will be expected to operate from a professional office space.
Enterprise Agents own their book of business and make the highest commission splits in the industry. While having the freedom to run their agency as they see fit, agents also benefit from the following:
- Carrier appointments including binding authority
- Comparative rating software
- Agency management system (CRM)
- Back-office support
We aren’t a franchise like some of the other opportunities out there.
- You own your book of business
- Binding Authority
- Your Name and Brand on the Door – not the company’s