Thank you for your interest in the Equity Producer Program! Once you submit your information on the right hand side of this page, an Agent Advocate will reach out to you to discuss the details.
The Equity Producer Program is ideal for insurance agents that have at least one year experience selling personal lines products. They must be enthusiastic, a proven producer for an agency, and operate from an existing Enterprise Agent’s office. Equity Producers have a stake in their book and make industry-leading commission splits in. While working for and learning from an Enterprise Agent, Producers also benefit from the following:
- Carrier appointments including binding authority
- Comparative rating software
- Agency management system (CRM)
- Back-office support
- All candidates are encouraged to submit a request form with their contact information.
- Upon receiving your request, a Pacific Crest Agent Advocate will call to discuss the program in detail within 24 hrs.
- All qualified candidates are vetted by the Pacific Crest review panel for approval
- Upon approval and prior to signing the Enterprise Agent agreement, each candidate will be given ample time to review the documents and have their questions answered by an Agency Advocate.
- After signing the agreement, all new agents can expect to be contacted by the Pacific Crest staff within 24-48 to start the on-boarding process.